Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Catching up

So we have been married almost three years so there is much to catch up on..I don't want to bore anyone so here is what has happened since January 2008
  • moved to Provo, UT
  • Both going to school full time/working part-time.... making good grades and going broke
  • Kileen has a rare gem of a job at BYU that works perfectly for our schedule and pays well(BYU standards)
  • our car broke the day before Aurora's 1st birthday... still broken
  • Aurora is almost 15 months old
  • Both of My (Kileen's) parents have cancer.
  • Aurora walks and have conversations with us... we can't really understand but getting close
  • becoming on-site managers at a beautiful complex where we wont pay rent and will live close to Gerald's little bro. Pj
  • Kileen scrapbooks lots now with Ali
  • Kileen's Mom and dad came for a short but wonderful visit
  • Wednesday June 25th is our 3 year anniversary
  • gerald is getting more opportunities to play sports.
More has happened but I feel I hit the main things...


1 comment:

Alison said...

Yay! I am so glad you got the blog going. It looks good.