Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Time

So about a month ago we bought Aurora a front loading car seat which she loves and when it isn't in the car she sits in it like its her own little lounger.
But i think she like the box much better...
It has been a good summer full of moving, crafting, working, two year old birthday parties and my best friends wedding more to come on that...  but I love this picture of Aurora (it was at the summer social thing for the Crestwood where we are the on-sites) she will eat a water melon down the the rind and then she will continue to eat it

We are moved in to our new place just not unpacked all the way but it is progressing nicely. We are also looking forward to our trip to vegas for our brother Kevin's wedding in August. It will be so nice to get out of Utah for a few days before school starts again.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Aurora is so cute in those pictures. That was funny when she ate the watermelon. She did not want to give it up! Yay for summer and I can't wait to scrapbook some more.

d e e said...

How cute! Liam won't even try watermelon...yet...

Jodie said...

Hey Geraldo.. It's me, your favorite cousin! What a cute little baby you've got.

I somehow found your blog by navigating through Cherise's. I'm excited to finally see a picture of Aurora. Have fun and good luck with school. Maybe I'll see you sometime??? Love - Jodie