So my bathroom sink doesn't have little cross bars to keep things from falling in so I have a little rubber plug to stop it up. (it wasn't in the sink at the time) Well I was about to wash my hands so I put my wedding rings in there little ring box. While doing that I knocked my ring into the sink I tried to fetch it out with a bent wire hanger and knocked it further down so I tried harder to get it out I found lots of hair that didn't belong to us but to the people that live there before us. It smelt like what I think the bog of eternal stench smells like. Gerald is very calm about this we should be able to have the maintenance man Beto get it out on monday i can only imagine what its going to look and smell like when i get it back but i don't care i just want it back.
7 years ago



1 comment:
Kileeeeen! This is my absolute worst nightmare, so when I take off my ring to blow dry my hair in the morning, I'm anal about pulling up the stopper. Caleb thinks I'm crazy for doing it, but now I have you as a cautionary tale! I'm glad all is not lost, lovey.
Post a Comment