Monday, September 29, 2008

How you like them Tomatoes?


This happened a few weeks ago... My friend Eric and his wife Wendy have a nice little garden full of tomatoes and zucchinis so one week they gave me 7lbs of tomatoes. I had those tomatoes sitting on our kitchen table. That table being the one Aurora is tall enough to reach now. Well she grabbed two tomatoes and started eating them like apples, she finished one in 5 minutes and started work on another I had to stop her. I only stopped her after calling my mom and asking if its bad for her to eat lots of tomatoes. She said it might not feel so good when it comes out the end. but i got a few pictures of the event. 

Aurora is a scavenger she could have just eaten a ton of food but if she sees someone eating she will make a bee line for them and plop right down next to them and hold out her hands. its embarrassing...

4 comments:

Alison said...

that is hilarious

d e e said...

It's adorable. And it's "How'd ya like them 'maters?"

Ry and Nat said...

Ki- can I get your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. Had to change the security setting. Thanks : )

Sarra said...

well that's great that she likes tomatoes! they are very good for us. and i think you should count your blessings that she enjoys eating - i have to practically beg stephanie to eat!