I've Been Tagged! "8 is Great"
I was tagged by Kat so here it is, try not to fall asleep...
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The office
2. Pushing Daisies
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The office
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Big Bang theory
4. What Not To Wear
5. The soup
6. Two and a half men
7. girls next door
8. How i met your mother
8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday:
1. worked
2. did homework
3. laundry
4. ate cookies
5. grocery shopping
6. toured American Stone
7. got my pay checks from Pier one
8. Went to wendys at 1 am with rachael
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Sensuous Sandwich
2. McDonalds
3. Melting Pot
4. TGI Fridays
5. The great china
6. Kneaders
7. BJ's
8. Joes BBQ In Alvin,TX
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. the end of this semester! ( i agree with Kat)
2. Halloween! Aurora is going to be a princess
3. Thanksgiving! first break from school this semester
4. Family portraits, Whitney is taking them so excited!
5. the clothes I am buying for those family portraits
6. Christmas!!!
7. Student Career Days in California this spring.
8. Pay day
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Visit Home
2. Graduate
3. Vacation somewhere fancy
4. A house
5. another kid...maybe
6. That Gerald would do the dishes forever and I would never have to do them again
7. Clothes
8. a new car
8 People I Tag:
1. Ali
2. Natalie
3. Holly
4. Caleb
5. Dee
6. Cherise
7. Chelsea
8. Michelle
5. The soup
6. Two and a half men
7. girls next door
8. How i met your mother
8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday:
1. worked
2. did homework
3. laundry
4. ate cookies
5. grocery shopping
6. toured American Stone
7. got my pay checks from Pier one
8. Went to wendys at 1 am with rachael
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Sensuous Sandwich
2. McDonalds
3. Melting Pot
4. TGI Fridays
5. The great china
6. Kneaders
7. BJ's
8. Joes BBQ In Alvin,TX
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. the end of this semester! ( i agree with Kat)
2. Halloween! Aurora is going to be a princess
3. Thanksgiving! first break from school this semester
4. Family portraits, Whitney is taking them so excited!
5. the clothes I am buying for those family portraits
6. Christmas!!!
7. Student Career Days in California this spring.
8. Pay day
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Visit Home
2. Graduate
3. Vacation somewhere fancy
4. A house
5. another kid...maybe
6. That Gerald would do the dishes forever and I would never have to do them again
7. Clothes
8. a new car
8 People I Tag:
1. Ali
2. Natalie
3. Holly
4. Caleb
5. Dee
6. Cherise
7. Chelsea
8. Michelle



No comments:
Post a Comment