Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"here you go"

Aurora is so much fun these days. She is hilarious, she sings theme songs of tv shows like Handy Manny  it sounds something like "man, man, man, man, man, man" and Mighty B she tries really hard to say "bee, bee, bee, bee" in the same tune. Some of the words that she uses other than mom and dad are "spongebob, more, please, thank you, light, no, bath, bye, jump, 'welcome, done, and amen (she also shouts YAY and claps after prayers), and phrases like "see you later" and "here you go" I love it, she is really starting to mimic our actions. little scary.

So I bought a plane ticket home for the weekend of Valentine's day it is the last 3 day weekend we have this semester and no spring break so I thought I should take advantage of that and Aurora flying for free. We haven't been home in over a year. Gerald is staying in Provo to keep our jobs and I know its Valentines but we would have both been at work all weekend even on presidents day. Well I am excited for everyone to see her and get to know her again and I get to meet my new nieces (& maybe my nephew?)

3 comments:

d e e said...

she's so beautiful! i can't wait to see her!!!

RAINEY said...

oi, i hope! my schedule is only out until the 14th and i'm working that fri and sat, but i was told that i won't be on the next schedule at all, and if that's true, we'll drive out sat night, and stay sunday-monday...but...i think we're coming out for dad's and mine bdays the weekend before, so i just don't know!

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

I know you'll be so busy with Fam, but i can't wait for y'all to be back. If you have time give me a call. I love her talking so cute!! I'm sure she is huge! Love ya