I was in California a week ago for about a week and it was amazing. Gerald had Aurora the whole week and they survived with the help of friends and uncle P.j.. Gerald said it was the worst week of his life but i had a great time
Here I am watching/cheering an event. BYU took 4th place (BYU idaho took 1st). I didn't compete this year but I will next. I was able to interview with a company in Dallas and establish contacts with other companies for when we move back to Texas. I learned a lot and had so much fun. I can't wait for next year.
We went to Huntington Gardens the next day it is amazing and HUGE. I have so many pictures of it but this is one of my favorite things I found there. I plan on building one when we get a house it is a metal framed house with ivy and other vines growing all over it give new meaning to "greenhouse". It had little tables and chairs inside its a perfect alternative to a tree house. I figure I could have tea parties in there too.

This is a King Protea (i'm pretty sure) there are so many varieties of the protea and this one was about the size of my head. We were able to visit the L.A. Floral Market and it is an amazing place with so many beautiful flowers at great prices.
We also saw the L.A. Temple my parents were sealed there and it is so big and the grounds look great.
We also went to the beach and in-N-out burger twice but no jack-in-the-box which I love and will be having when I am in Houston in less than 2 months.
I rode home in a BYU van and got back by 4pm last wednesday the people that rode on the bus didn't get back till 9:30PM!!! I made a good choice. I can't wait for next year! and it will actually be on my birthday.



4 comments:
You were in my hometown! Which Mexican food restaurant did you go to? :)
And I'm so glad that you had a good time!
it was catered but it was the biggest burrito i had ever seen..like 3 ft long
That was awesome! I love the green house. And i am so jealous. I wish I could take a week off too!
Kileen, you were in my home town and my current town, Pasadena. If I'd known you were coming I'd have joined you at the Huntington Gardens, they are so awesome!
Post a Comment