Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer

It has been a good summer, we made it back to Texas and had a hard time with Aurora adjusting back to our Utah life. She has been difficult for the past month but we are making progress on her behavior. She's in a toddler bed now and she only naps about one day out of the week. It been really hard on Gerald since he is with her the most, while I've been working on grounds during the weekdays this summer. The picture above is from a friend who took a ton of pictures of Aurora at the park I love them. I have a little summer project to scrap a little book for the grandparents with these pictures.

We are going to Las Vegas the first weekend of August for my niece's baptism. It will be great to leave provo for a bit but it will be so HOT. And at the end of August right before school starts my parents will be dropping little sister maureen off so we get to see them for a few days!

Excited for school to start just for the fact that we will be one semester closer to being done.

3 comments:

Raspberry said...

She is growing so fast...what a darling little girl!

d e e said...

Cute pictures! BTW, that picture of me was hideous. I was on no sleep and not much make-up, not that it would have helped at all. Thanks for posting it, I guess it's all downhill from here anyway.

Kathi said...

I love the pictures of Aurora. Can't believe how long her hair has gotten. She is becoming a little girl.

Hope to see you while I'm in Provo.