This morning I woke up from dreaming about filling Easter baskets ... and Gerald says my dreams are boring.

So a week or two ago I was looking online for crafts for super saturday and saw something similar to this on a blog and decided to make my own Halloween shadow box. I really like how it turned out. Now I want to make one for every holiday! I've been feeling crafty and I love holidays.
......................................................................................................

This is friday morning when my Parents left to go back to Texas. They were out here dropping my sister mo off to college. It was so great to see them even thought it was for only two days and I always get emotional when they leave. So I was upset for the most of the morning and later in the afternoon we got plane tickets to come home for a week durning Christmas. I am so excited although we are not excited to fly with Aurora again.
............................................................................................


We are kinda going in a countdown order of the way things happened this month. I gave Aurora a hair cut earlier this month. She wiggles so much but I am getting better and the moving haircut I cut her bangs pretty short *(visible in picture with my parents). But they grow fast and were in her eyes and she doesn't let me clip it out of the way very often so they had to go.
....................................................................................................

One of my very best friends graduated and walked this August and afterward we had a girls day with Ali, Kathi(ali's mother-in-law and my former seminary teacher and good friend) and Ali's other bestie Jess. I was so much fun we went out to eat, got pedicures, saw the Time traveler's Wife, and met up with the boys for dinner. I was so fun to just hang out with girls and be pampered and kathi was amazing and paid for everything. Many thanks to Kathi!
..........................................................................................

And A few weeks ago I got together with some friends, Heather and Kim, from Texas and we went out to dinner one last time. Kim (Picture above right) has moved to California with her brilliant husband who will be attending Stanford law school. She has been great we were in the ward together here and for a while she was the only reason we went to church, Aurora would behave better when she was with Kim and Sam. She will be missed and hopefully we cross paths again soon.
..........................................................................................
we watch a show on the Disney Channel called Phineas and Ferb and Aurora always dances to the title sequence. She cracks us up.
2 comments:
What a fun trip down memory lane!! Thanks for the pics of you with Heather, Kim, Ali and Kathy!! I want a pedicure too.
Good job on the shadow box!!! Aurora is so cute.
Post a Comment