She is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys! Check out the knot in the back of her hair :) And love the open dishwasher and clothes strewn about...looks like my house!
1. Read 26 books (76/26) 2. Make Noly's Alphabet wall 3. Make large bookcase out of wooden crates 4. 5k 5. Go to the temple 6. Read Book of Mormon 7. Get a job 8. make giant ruler 9. add real wood boards to back of crappy ikea book shelf to make sturdier. (saw it on pinterest)
3 comments:
She is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys! Check out the knot in the back of her hair :) And love the open dishwasher and clothes strewn about...looks like my house!
you would point all that out dee. I can't wait to see you guys too!
i love it! how easily kids get distracted though, by even the simplest things. :)
Post a Comment