Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The New Year



I have a few goals for this new year 
most of them are SHORT and I feel that they are 
manageable 

1. No Fast food for three Months 
(exception trip to Florida next week but I can still make healthy choices)
2. No sodas for the year
(but 3 months is really a goal I can be satisfied with)
3. Stop blaming people 
(gerald)
4. Participate in the "splash and dash" 
or the
 "Rex Lee Run" 
this semester!
5. No grades below a B this semester
6. Be nicer and stop calling other people driving on the road "whores"
7. Lose weight 
(I have a goal weight but I'm not going to share that)

Well I am excited for this year 
(only 3 more semesters of school) 
and so far I have been pretty good 
I am really struggling with the last part of #6.
BUT
I am working on it!

4 comments:

Raspberry said...

I must confess I laughed and laughed at #6....

Alison said...

thats pretty hilarious. I'm right there with you on that last one. I need to get in great shape before having kids... thats the #1 goal for me!

Holly F. said...

I love the soda goal. When I worked at the Malt Shoppe, there was a competition to see who could last the longest without drinking soda. I won, of course, but it was over 6 months! Maybe I should try it again.

Sarra said...

That's an excellent list! My favorite part about it is the fine print. :) You totally made me laugh!