Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines

The shadow box I made for Valentines
Tea pot and flowers gerald got for me
he also bought me a book.
-he was so sweet this year-
My *LOVE* letters I covered

Gerald and I went out to eat this year
-I think this is the very first time we have actually gone out for Valentines-
Gerald doesn't like this holiday 
But
He knows that I do and he was very good this year. 
I think a lot of it had to do with our friend Brian 
-wanted to surprise his wife-
 he got the dinner together.
afterwards we put Aurora to bed
and we all watched X-men Origins 
it was perfect.




2 comments:

Raspberry said...

What a cute teapot. I'm a fan of the dessert teas you can get like vanilla nut, or whatever. mmm.

the Smiths said...

They sound great I haven't had any desert teas-I'll have to look into that-sounds so good.