One summer I watched the wedding singer almost everyday and my favorite line was and is "they were cones". I have done A little more than just watching one movie this summer...
I made a couple of projects and more that I haven't taken pictures of yet...
I have been doing lots of crafts and have been able to read many books this summer we have just been keeping busy it has been nice to spend time together too.
Potty training is on hold for another week I didn't approach it well and Aurora is very stubborn so we will try again soon...but seriously don't know how much longer I change her dirty diapers.
last Friday we celebrated our 5 year anniversary in Salt Lake at the Grand America Hotel ...It was so nice, the best part was the friends that made it possible Ali took her overnight and Katie O. (works in the apartment office) took her in the morning. Aurora had a blast and we...well we fought on and off the whole night... thats kind of how we roll when we get stressed. Next year we will just keep it very simple.



2 comments:
Yeah we've had those types of anniversaries. Congrats though on five years!!!!!
You're such a domestic goddess - the chair looks AMAZING. Can't wait to see the table.
Post a Comment