7 years ago
Monday, December 13, 2010
could really use some
... I need some support (from my babies' daddy) in a hiatus from TV. Aurora doesn't need it. it makes her cranky and she acts a brat when she doesn't get her way and watch what she wants to watch. I cannot take much of the fits over TV anymore. She should be playing and pretending. But for now I am the bad guy... I turn off the tv, I only let her have one pack of fruit snacks a day and I make her eat and drink in the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That's really hard when dad's on a different side. I completely understand. Being the bad guy sucks. If Gerald doesn't step up tell him I'll tell my mom. Hehe. Good luck!
I'm sure it is hard but it sounds like you are just being a good parent! Keep it up and good luck with the support.
I have a love/hate relationship with Jack's TV; I can't believe how much he's learning from the shows I let him watch, but I also feel like the world's worst parent for letting him watch it! I need to be more like you!
I'll agree the kids behave so much better without tv. When we go TV free they play more, fight less, and are less cranky. It is true.
Post a Comment