Friday, July 29, 2011

big news

For those who don't already know we have prayerfully come to the decision to move back to Texas. It will take almost every penny we have but we feel like if we don't move now we will be stuck in Utah forever.  Gerald will sub until he can find a teaching job. We are going to stay with my parents for a few months. I am excited to have our kids get to know all of their grandparents better.

Things have been good for us in Utah and I will really miss the mountains and we will really miss the great friends we have made but it is time to go home.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

This makes me sad. Partly because you are leaving Utah, and partly because you get to move to Texas and I am still in Utah. Good luck with the move!

Loral said...

Matt and I are right behind you! :) Someday...I am jealous! Hope all goes well!

GARDENING GRANNY! said...

When are you moving? What can I do to help? Please, please, please let me do SOMETHING! How about bringing Aurora over to play in our completely fenced backyard and I'll fix dinner.