Aurora 's Favorites
color: Pink
food: pancakes
toy: Strawberry shortcake
show: doc mcstuffins
movie: sleeping beauty and smurfs
songs: Book of Mormon stories and I love to see the temple
thing to do: play and dance and sing
Happy Birthday Aurora! It has been a busy day. It started with pancakes and presents then mama went to the (#20)dentist (I Know I went on my little girls birthday BUT it was the first appointment i could get and my insurance expires on my birthday in 6 days). No cavities and they kept telling me I have beautiful teeth that felt good.
back to the birthday! After I came home with balloons (AND after they got caught in the ceiling fan and we freed them from the fan) we went to "Old McDonald's" for lunch and Aurora played and when we got home Aurora helped me decorate her cake.
TADA! My first attempt at making my own marshmallow fondant and decorating a cake with it. it could have gone better maybe if I had something more than a hand mixer and patience. But it is a sticky mess and I even tried to stay on top of the mess. The mushroom house is rice krispies and covered in fondant.
the cake is ready, we have been playing all afternoon and miss Aurora requested Tuna and chips for her birthday dinner. Gerald's mom and step dad are coming over to bring her gifts and she can't wait.
Friday is the very girly Fairy Princess Tea Party we are so excited.
And here is a picture from Nolan's birthday party this past March 24th.



1 comment:
You should post a picture of the little monsters you made!
Post a Comment