Wednesday, January 02, 2013

family picture


The day after Thanksgiving the whole family (everyone but Ken P. and Able) went over to the park near my parents house and my friend, Betty came and took pictures for us. Photographing that many people makes for some funny faces especially from the kids. After we took the big family picture Betty took pictures for each family and I have mine so I'm posting it.

I look forward to seeing the rest of the family photos. I love pictures.

It's hard for me to realize we took these pictures two weeks before mom passed away and now it has been almost a month since she passed. I keep wanting to call her and ask silly questions about returning fish to petsmart.

3 comments:

Angela S said...

I'm sorry about your mom. I hope some day if not already you'll be able to take comfort in knowing she is now with you constantly and watching over you. The pictures are amazing and beautiful.

Ryan Delaney said...

I was canning some jam the other day and wasn't sure about something, my first thought was to call Mom, I think I even took a step or two towards the phone. I don't think I will ever get used to the finality of it.

Ryan Delaney said...

Also, I haven't done any work today thanks to your Blog. When do we get to see our pictures??