
So my most consuming obsession right now is the twilight series. I borrowed the first 3 books (4th being released on August 2nd) from Michelle last night, she told gerald not to be surprised if it felt like I wasn't there because I would be so consumed in reading. true story... I started reading about 10:30 pm on monday am and I am already finished with the 2nd book New Moon and can't wait to wake up tomorrow and read the 3rd. It has filled the void that the ending of the Harry Potter series left. I have read many books since the 7th HP book but none that keep my attention so well that I fight to put the book down.
I think about the characters constantly when I do put the book down and I dream about them.
I also have the tendency to pick up on the style of writing......by that I mean I start to think and sometimes speak in a way that it would be written in the book. its silly.
I think everyone especially Diana should read them so we can discuss the books at length.
I just saw a bug i think a moth and it scared the hell out of me!.. I'm off to bed



2 comments:
HAHA i know exactly what you mean about twilight. you start wondering about all sorts of stuff about the characters and their lives lol.... anywho, i didnt know yall had a blog! i love it! cant wait to see more! and aurora is as cute as ever :)... check out ours sometime, samandkatrob.blogspot.com. hope provo is treatin ya well and cant wait to see yall again in the fall! :)
Yes just reading this blog entry made me think...hmmm I need to read this book series. I love when I can get so into a book that I start thinking in the way it's written and dreaming about it and discussing it at length!
Post a Comment