Thursday, October 23, 2008

Active again

So we went to Church this Sunday we have had a hard time going, well staying all 3 hours, since we have moved. We have all sorts of excuses We both work 10 hours saturday and ten hours sunday so getting up isn't easy, its a new ward an hour earlier, we are lazy, but mostly AURORA IS CRAZY. well Aurora is 18 months old now so we went and we stuck her in nursery. First hour was difficult but the second and third were great first time in months i actually heard the lesson. Aurora did really well for the most part she's a climber so I guess they had some problems with that but she didn't miss us at all.
In Relief society I sat next to my friend Kim and I am always looking for a good book to read so she is having book club at her place this month so I checked out the book and read it that day while I was at work and loved every bit of it. Its called The Lightning Thief  its ages 10+ literature but it is so cute full of greek mythology and adventures. Its a series so I have a few more books to read. 
So back to church later sunday night gerald gets a call from the primary president and she was trying to tell him, Aurora's father that Aurora isn't old enough but it was okay this week. Gerald tells her Aurora turned 18 months two weeks ago. So she said "oh I didn't realize that but she went to the wrong nursery" (there are 2) How are we supposed to know which one she is supposed to be in if she didn't even know Aurora was old enough? Oh well I am just happy Aurora is old enough to go and I can enjoy church again. 

1 comment:

Sarra said...

Steve and I are veeerry familiar with that story! People were always asking us if we were new in the ward (when we were in Provo). It was obnoxious. Isn't it great to have kids who are well adjusted enough to enjoy nursery? :)