Aurora dancing a little bit while her dad sings the malcolm in the middle theme song to the office theme song. and i let her have the empty jar of peanut butter...
1. Read 26 books (76/26) 2. Make Noly's Alphabet wall 3. Make large bookcase out of wooden crates 4. 5k 5. Go to the temple 6. Read Book of Mormon 7. Get a job 8. make giant ruler 9. add real wood boards to back of crappy ikea book shelf to make sturdier. (saw it on pinterest)
3 comments:
Awww, I wish it were longer! I watched it like 5 times. How funny of Gerald too. I miss Aurora. I love Christmas :)
she notices that we are recording and she doesn't dance as long.
That's awesome! You're starting her on The Office early I see. She's too cute Ki. Hope you guys are doing well : )
Post a Comment