Monday, November 17, 2008

My baby on the phone


She cracks me up! She did this all afternoon picking up the phone and answering it with a hello. I couldn't get a video of it but I would catch her laughing into the phone.

3 comments:

d e e said...

So cute. I love how she holds the water bottle to her ear too and then puts the little ring thingy on her foot! And hearing you giggling at her made me giggle too. I miss ya'll.

We will be having a little lucheon tea thingy here on Friday...wish you could join us!

Sarra said...

looks to me like you got a video of it! she's cute - isn't it awesome how little babies can pick up on things so quickly? they already know how to connect and everything in this technological world - it's great!

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

That is way too cute!! She is getting so big. I love it