So Thanksgiving was wonderful, even though we were away from home and our family. We first had a Thanksgiving at Ali and Bryce's it was perfect I was so full afterward. (every time I eat at Ali's house the food is amazing and I eat too much but then I go home wishing I had eaten more it is so delicious) It had been a while since Aurora had been over there so she had fun chasing the cats and trying to eat their food. After lunch we searched the news paper for the deals and mapped out our plan of attack on Black Friday.
Then we went home to prepare for our next Thanksgiving and get our little baby to take a nap. That nap lasted less than an 1hr. sad. We spent time with Rachael and Warren our extended family out here. And our little Pj was also with us. The boys watched the A&M vs. UT game sadly A&M lost. After cleaning up Rachael and I came up with the plan to see Twilight and we did and I went to bed at 1am only to wake up at 3:30am to hit up the sales. Totally worth it.



3 comments:
Glad you guys had a good day!
I still think that I should have drop-kicked that lady with two trees, but we ended up with better ones. She was lucky we did! You are so kind about my cooking. haha. It's a work in progress. It was good to have you guys over.
I love the pics and the thoughts. Can't wait to see you in just a little over a week - yeah!!!!
Post a Comment