Those pictures are awesome. Love the one of both of you kissing your beautiful princess. But the photo of both of you standing there in the snow with your arms wrapped around each other is so great. I keep looking for you to post about your visit to Houston...
1. Read 26 books (76/26) 2. Make Noly's Alphabet wall 3. Make large bookcase out of wooden crates 4. 5k 5. Go to the temple 6. Read Book of Mormon 7. Get a job 8. make giant ruler 9. add real wood boards to back of crappy ikea book shelf to make sturdier. (saw it on pinterest)
6 comments:
Golly those photos are killer! Great job on picking out colors too. I can't believe how big she's getting.
I saw your photos earlier today. They are awesome! Helps having a great family to start with!
Those pictures are awesome. Love the one of both of you kissing your beautiful princess. But the photo of both of you standing there in the snow with your arms wrapped around each other is so great.
I keep looking for you to post about your visit to Houston...
great pictures!!!
I loved the pictures. Your little one is so darling. And I love your green shirt!
Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment