Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Whine Flu

This picture was taken Easter afternoon she was very sweet that day...

She hasn't been sweet lately lots of screaming and whining and her new favorite combo of words "no want" (with a little wave of the hand) makes us so angry but we still love the kid. We are all getting over our colds so we decided to go out tonight. I think I am the only one who has been out of the house longer than 5 min but thats because of work. so after making dinner we went to few stores and got some ice cream and Aurora was sweet and went to bed easy. I think we all just really need to get out more and we will all go to bed easier.
It has been nice to get a break from school and just work and spend time with each other. I have lots of projects and goals planned! We shall see how that goes.

2 comments:

d e e said...

Oh my gosh. What a mini Kileen she is turning out to be! She looks so much like you!

Alison said...

Aurora looks SO cute in that picture! I agree with the getting out more thing. Although, I am out from 8 am till 6 pm every day, so maybe I need to get in more. haha. We should do something this weekend. I'll call you.