We are getting ready to go to Texas tomorrow for my friends wedding. With Gerald being on the plane with us it should go easier than the last time I flew with Aurora. We are packing right now. We are so looking forward to 11 days without working. We are excited to see everyone, I am especially excited to see my new little nephew Roman. We will even be there for his blessing. We are hoping to get some good Texas grub and hopefully see the team we all hate to Love.... the
Astros.
I will be hard to come back to Provo but when we do I'll post lots of fancy pictures.
2 comments:
How fun!!! Enjoy your trip. And yes its tons better to get to travel all together than doing everything by yourself. Have a blast!
YAY - I love the Astros! (But I know what you mean. :)
Post a Comment