Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Homemade Pass Along

When I got home from Texas I had a package waiting for me and I love getting mail! It was from my friend Chelsea it was the cutest thing she had made a bunch cards for every different occasion. Its a homemade pass along, My friend Holly did it on her old blog and I was So disappointed to not be chosen but I am so happy to have the chance now to do it myself. It should keep me busy the rest of the summer.

So, here's how this game works-the first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the next couple of months, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Leave your comment, then write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Now sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember, only the first five get a gift.

3 comments:

Holly F. said...

Well, Kileen, I think you're great and I can't wait to reconvene our love-fest when I return to Utah!!! :)

Raspberry said...

Yay - I've done this on my blog before, but I'd love to do it again. And I don't think it would be cheating for you to put your name down when I do it so you get something back. :)

Sarra said...

What is a home pass along? Just anything made at home?