Last Sunday I was looking at a friend's facebook page and she had posted some pictures of adorable pumpkins she had made. I had to make them too so I called up my dear friend Ali and we got together last week and made them.
Gerald doesn't think they look like pumpkins. I love them and it was the first real project I did with my sewing machine I got for Christmas last year. I am excited for super saturday in October I love crafting and I get to make some cute Halloween and Christmas stuff.
In other news, I am getting ready for a interiorscape conference in Las Vegas this week with my professor Norah and some excellent peeps from my major. We are volunteering for the conference so we get to greet people and help set up displays, network, eat, learn and play. We are going to tour the Wynn and the Bellagio hotels and we are going to see blue man group. Hopefully I get to see my sister Rainey. So I have been cleaning and packing all night!
Special thanks to Holly for watching Aurora so I can go on this trip a lot less stressed, and of course to Gerald who supports me and my college adventures.



4 comments:
I love the pumpkins and the shadowbox. It was good to see the pictures of your parents. Hope you have or had fun in Vegas!!!
I love it. What a great idea.
'specially love the props at the end, like you're accepting an award. :) i think it's awesome that you get to have those experiences!
Cute punkin's.
Picked up on the words Eat, Play on that upcoming trip. Have fun.
Post a Comment