Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Baskets

Last friday I was feeling a little sad after
talking to my dad about my mama...
so I have been wanting to put together
the Easter baskets
for about a month now so I gave in...

I had a blast.
I have one for Gerald, Aurora, bro-in-law PJ and my little sister Maureen
....I did make one for myself.

Aurora's is packed full of stiff because it is also her Birthday
I am so excited to hide them and make everyone find their basket.
We are having an easter dinners of Enchiladas, spanish rice and a salad or something



3 comments:

Raspberry said...

They look lovely. And now Gerald will know what to pack for you next year. :)

Angela S said...

Wow those are amazing! Great job, I'm glad you did one for you too!

Sarra said...

Great job on the baskets! They look professional. :)