
today as I was getting ready to walk around town with my Arboriculture class
gerald made the following comment,
"wow those are some mom jeans"
I about cried-then searched the room for my hole filled jeans.
Those "mom jeans" were my DI jeans that I bought for work
and times when I anticipate getting a little dirty.
well gerald felt bad and apologized a bunch
but it still sucked...
So I bought myself 2 new pairs of jeans; 1 belt; and a cute purple shirt.
and they didn't really look that much like mom jeans.



4 comments:
Oh! Men can be such snots sometimes. But hey, you got some cute clothes out of it. :)
Any excuse is a good one for new clothes! And it's great that Gerald is the one who provided it for you, so you don't even have to justify anything! Yay, double win!!
So rude! If Caleb said that to me, he'd be paying for it for a loooooong time.
Hahaha, "Mom Jeans"...yes, at least you got new clothes out of all this!!
Thanks, Ki. I love working for the ballet company. Sure do miss you.
I see your Mom and Dad almost every week at church. Love them : )
xoxo,
Nat
Post a Comment