Thursday, April 01, 2010

Summer Plans

I long for summer

Plans for the summer:
1. sew–baby blankets, aprons, quilt(?)
2. Camping– I think Aurora and Gerald are ready to try again.
3. Work as a research assistant for one of my professors (maybe till graduation?)
4. Swimming (I got Aurora a swimsuit for Easter/her Birthday)
5. Refurbish my China cabinet (I'm going to paint it and change the knobs and more stuff) and hopefully help a friend with her Piano.
6. Picnics!
7. Make a trip (Vegas? California? Texas? Florida? Connecticut?)
8. Building all sizes of terrariums.
9. Clean and reorganize all of our crap in preparation for moving next year especially Aurora's room.
10. Paint.
11. other crafts many things found on design*sponge.
12. working out.
13. saving money.
14. figuring out what is next.
15. maybe the zoo.
16. museum.
17. cleaning my room.
18. not stressing out.
19. reading
20. dating my husband
*21. Potty Training Aurora!

and more little things I can't think of.

1 comment:

Holly F. said...

I say you should go to California, stay with my parents to save on hotel bills, and visit all of the sights! My mom would love to have you.