I was in Atlanta for my Birthday this year so I opened my present from my parents early. When I was home at Christmas time I was talking to mom about label makers and how much I love them.
A mini label maker is what they gave me this year. I love that about my parents they just remember what I am interested in.

Gerald gave me my presents the day after I got home. (I crashed the night before– exhausted by travel and days of minimal sleep) and he got me this little tripod that extends to be a pretty tall tripod but is very portable.

I have always wanted a polaroid camera and they don't really make them anymore but they do make these little printers the pogo and he got me one. I have been playing with it all morning using the bluetooth to print photos from the computer and I ordered my zink paper last night. It is so much fun–the picture are tiny 2"x3" but I plan on using them for photo journaling.

While in Atlanta one of my professors took me and a small group to the cheesecake factory– so good– I ordered a giant omelette (I love them and I think I will make them once a week). And we had cake at the hotel it was a great end to a very stressful day of competition at Student Career Days.
My sister laura sent me some money so I went and bought a pair of jeans, 2 pair of shoes, and a hoodie before my trip.
my mother-in-law sent me Robin Hood i love it. We have been trying to build up our favorite Disney movies but I have a hard time buying them for myself. it was perfect.
I love birthdays especially mine it was really hard to be away from my little family and next year I am making plans with the family.



4 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday!!! I love that you wanted a label maker! Our first Christmas Reed's gift to me was...well...we agreed never to mention it again b/c it was while thoughtful, not at all a gift I'd ever like, want and was gotten rid of quickly. We both felt bad but the second year he was awesome. He got me a label maker. I don't think I'd asked for one but had ALWAYS wanted one. I have a mid sized dymo that I've used for the last 6 years and love. It is still the best gift he's ever given me - minus of course the times I've come home to a clean house!
So glad you had a wonderful birthday. Glad Atlanta went well, too.
I'm so glad you got what you wanted! I love birthdays!
Post a Comment