Friday, May 28, 2010

summer update

Classes have been taking over my summer so I have had to make an effort to be productive and make the most of the summer.

  • So far I am working 3 jobs
  • taking the following classes: racquetball, cooking and Statistics
  • I have read three books
  • Made the following: Sewing kit, baby blanket for my best friend Heather, farm wall hanging for my niece, working on Scandinavian bag , made some little terrariums, and I have been baking and cooking more than ever.
  • Potty training: looking for suggestions! I have been able to get her to sit on the potty 3 times in the past two days. I put her in cloth diapers one day and she peed in one and won't put another one on. Going today to buy some bribery.
  • Dates: haven't been on one without Aurora... last one got canceled when our friends car broke down ...and always looking for a babysitter. But I HAVE A SUPER FIVE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY PLANNED.

Things to do:

  • have a friend who is going to take pictures of aurora probably next week
  • hang out with our friends
  • make more blankets...I have a ton of fabric
  • potty training
  • more crafts
  • clean the house and get rid of crap
  • read some more
  • get my hair did...and soon

No comments: