7 years ago
Friday, July 30, 2010
tip of my life (not just of the day)
Some may already know this but it was the coolest thing ever. I have been complaining lately about all the clothes I have been ruining with grease (I've been cooking more and I do wear an apron but it still gets on me somehow) So a friend of mine said something about using dawn dish detergent so I tried it on all my grease stained clothes even on clothes that I have already washed.... so I took the clothes with stains and put it directly on the stain and waited a few minutes, then I rinsed it off (didn't want bubbles taking over the washer) and after drying it looks like I saved at least 4 shirts and a pair of shorts. So awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
A few years ago when we were in Albuquerque Stephanie got the olive oil (still not sure how) and took it to the rented couch. It wasn't sealed tightly, and it leaked a huge oily spot on the seat cushion. By the power of Dawn (and lots of baby powder) I was able to remove the stain. I'm not sure who first told me about it, but I'm so happy they did!
Nice I"ll have to try it out!
oh this might just be the tip of my life! I've been asking EVERYONE how to get a grease stain out of my favorite tee. ah, you are a lifesaver (if this works... ha)
Post a Comment