Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

I really really miss Valentine's day parties that I so so enjoyed as a kid. I miss writing out each Valentine making sure my crush's valentine had extra hearts drawn on. I miss the very important selection of conversation hearts where the nice kids that weren't cute got smiley faces and "fax me" (didn't have a fax machine so this was a safe one) but the "Marry Me" and " I love you" and "UR Cute" made their way into the cute boy's envelope. And I really miss making my Valentine's mail box.

I plan on living vicariously through Aurora and the baby once they are in school . . . but for now I will wait. 

Gerald and I went out last week for Valentines.

We gave Aurora a large caterpillar stuffed animal and a love bug book she's been pretty cute with it all day.

So today was spent cleaning and watching some carpet cleaners remove years of dirt from the floor, I wrote 1 Nephi chapters 1 and 2 into a sonnet for a class (When read out loud it sounds like a rap) and I made cake balls (turned out great).  I ordered some pizza for dinner because I'm tired and had a long weekend.

No comments: