Born 3.23.2011 @12:17pm 8lbs 14oz. 18.5 in. We are in love with him. He is a great little baby. I love snuggling with him and Aurora adores him. Gerald is very proud to have a little boy. Gerald is so so cute with babies.
Birth was pretty standard really. Went in at 5:40 or so I progressed as quick as I could they waited too long to break my water in my opinion. but dr. was performing a surgery so I got pushed to the side a little. My nurse was awesome as was my epidural. I pushed for about 25 minutes and then we met Nolan Rivers.
I look forward to graduating so I can spend all my time with my kids and our family will get to meet him because so many of them are coming out for graduation.
7 years ago




2 comments:
Congrats you guys! He is adorable!
Congratulations!
I was going to comment today because my mom was telling me about how you'd had him already and there were no pictures or anything, so it's great to hear an update.
Hope you're doign well and getting some? sleep. :)
Best of luck with graduation too.
Post a Comment