Every year Provo City Library hosts a Fairy Tea Party and a few weeks ago my boss Bunnie surprised Aurora and I with tickets. Aurora was shocked, speechless really all she could do was nod and smile. So Friday March 4th was finally here and I made Aurora a new fairy tutu (dressing up was a requirement). Everyone looked so great some girls arrived in a limo (crazy).
Aurora and I at the Daisy table.
At each seat was a program and little gift bag with a fairy necklace and fairy dust to remember our evening with the fairies.
The program was kept nice and short. The Fairy court was there and there was a special promanade where each kid could get up on a runway and twirl for the kingdom (bunnies granddaughter took her up there and Aurora wanted to hang out with her the whole time). Aurora was awesome but pictures weren't allowed but I cheered. There was also a ballet and little snacks for us it was perfect.
Aurora was so outgoing. She took her tutu and wings off at least 5 times, but she always put it back on when she wanted to do something. She talked with ballerinas and the fairy king and took this picture with the fairy court. it was so much fun we even bought two fairy books. It was perfect Thank You Bunnie!



2 comments:
Oh my goodness. SOOO cute! I wish they did this out here. Maybe when you move out here, WE'LL create one every year and sell tickets :)
I'll purchase a ticket!
Post a Comment