Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thank You!

Today has been an interesting one. Two packages came in the mail. I knew at least one was from Gerald because he told me that my birthday present should arrive in one or two days. He ordered it Monday morning the day after my birthday. I texted him to see if I could open the packages and the one I opened first was from James Avery and it was a little mortar board charm. I opened the next package addressed to both Gerald and myself it was from Amazon.com inside were not one but two Kindles. I texted Gerald "did you mean to order two kindles?" he replied "I didn't mean to order any." So We each have a kindle. which I have wanted for a long time and I had hopes that Gerald got me one for my birthday but we have no idea who they are from. I want to thank them! but I can only thank them here for they remain unknown because there wasn't any note of who they are.

Thank you whoever you are!

No comments: