So my parents are the ones that gave us the kindles! I love it. It is a wonderful graduation gift. And I can't wait to see them in less than a week!
Aurora stopped taking naps about two years ago. and everyday I want to hurt myself. At the time there wasn't much we could do she could climb out of the crib (that was held together by nylon cable ties) and we put her in a toddler bed and all was lost she was hysterical we fought the whole summer to keep the naps. and we lost. I need her to take naps It is hard for me to handle 14 hours straight of her. some days are easier and we are arguing less but she is stubborn and opinionated.
which one of us did she get those qualities from?
seriously Gerald and I like napping why can't she?
7 years ago



1 comment:
What bout forced quiet time? Tying her door knob to another door knob to keep it closed. I totally get needing space. It is necessary.
Post a Comment