Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Top Five

So over at Holly's blog she did a Top Five (male edition) of celebrities in response to her husband being challenged to make his own top five male edition (pretty funny and I can't wait to see what he came up with). I wasn't challenged to do this but I almost dedicated a whole post to Chris Hemsworth after watching Thor but this sounded like more fun.

In no particular order just a general top five . . .

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
Can you smell what the rock is cooking? this bla-moan (black Samoan–as he refers to himself) went from the ever so cheesy wrestling stage to the big screen and he has really improved his acting. I think I like him for his exaggerated facial expressions.

 Sean Connery(1950's Sean Connery)

The ultimate Mr. Universe in my book (even though he officially placed third) he's even been knighted. But I love him for his James Bond movies and Scottish accent.

Hugh Jackman

Who doesn't love Wolverine?

Chris Hemsworth
Who's top five isn't he on? (well he didn't make Holly's list) The accent, the body, the Thor-ness.

Ryan Reynolds
 SOoo Stinking cute. that is all.


 But my real crushes and top celebrities in my life are Mr. Gerald Smith and Nolan Rivers

I thought I loved Gerald when I was 14–even claimed I would marry him one day–but I really came to love him back in 2004. And Nolan "I knew I loved you before I met you" (thank you Savage Garden for the perfect words).


That is all I feel like I'm in High School again. I don't want to know Gerald's top five not because of anything silly like being jealous but because I wouldn't agree, I know this because he thinks Rene Zellweger is pretty. blah. squinty. lame.  SO I wouldn't even care to hear the rest.

4 comments:

Angela S said...

I have vague memories of Ger's fav....hugh jackman and harrison ford were two of mine.

the Smiths said...

Gerald actually told me about you and Harrison Ford the other day "What's 30 yrs if you've got love?"

Holly F. said...

It's funny that you mention Chris Hemsworth, because he got swapped out at the last second for Andrew Garfield on my list. I'm not a vulgar woman, but dang, I want to lick those abs.

Raspberry said...

The guy from Smallville. And Richard Armitage. Both definitely made me look twice. I'm not a celebrity crush kind of person, but they do look mighty nice.