Sunday, June 19, 2011

#16

So I've been trying to do more of the things on my 25 things list and I found these felt play envelopes on pinterest which links to an etsy shop (listed at $16 for 4) I had all the supplies sans velcro (I'll get some tomorrow). Mine might not be as neat looking but it was my first go and I love them.

The other project I did this weekend was these mini albums (check out the link for the tutorial Each albums takes one 12x12 sheet) I made 11 of them. They don't have the pictures or embellishments yet but I cannot get enough of them.


Next I am going to make some cute hanging book displays using this tutorial as a guide, I have lots of fabric and I purchased some dowel rods Saturday so I am read to go.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: