I love the Father's in my life. My dad is awesome. Gerald is an amazing father, I not really surprised but he is a better parent than I am.
The primary put together a book of answers to questions about teh kids father's and I would like to share Aurora's responses.?'s and Aurora's answers
1. How many children does your Dad want in your family?
2
2. Is your dad a good cook? What is his specialty?
No, mommy cooks! (we figure the included exclamation point means she yelled this).
3.What cleaning does your dad do around your house?
he cleans for me when there's a whole big mess.
4. What is your dad's favorite thing to do?
Watches X-Men with me
5. How much do you love your dad?
A lot!
6. How old is your dad?
He got a different number on his birthday.
7. How tall is your dad?
He's a different tall like the other guys.
8. What's your dad's shoe size?
A lot bigger
*9. What's your dad's job or subject in school?
He work when he needs money
*favorite answer
10. How does you dad teach you about Jesus?
We sing about Jesus . . . It's good to sing!




No comments:
Post a Comment