Tuesday, January 31, 2012

women's conference about literature

took this part from my sisters blog

someone's lazy

"But I digress. The conference was about literature. Keeping good books in your homes (as opposed to trashy ones), immersing oneself into studying the scriptures, and the importance of journal keeping. Thus the challenge. At the conference I made a journal jar and was given strips of papers with questions on them one might answer in a journal. SO for this blog you will see me write posts entitled Journal Topic #... and than I will answer the question.

Me and Ki also got inspired to start our book club. We are being uncreative and using the name of the reading/food club from The Office, "The Finer Things Club". Our first book is called "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini."

so yeah look for those journal prompts since this is the closest thing to my journal . . .

bet you are wondering what my sister was digressing from . . .

No comments: