Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Random Journal topic number #1

So I grabbed this same journal prompt the day we decorated the little jars and I put it back and this is the third time I've drawn it so I guess I should just write about it.

The First Time I Kissed a boy

I've kissed so many boys I can hardly remember. kidding. I've only kissed two people. ever.

The memory is kind of blurry but I was 16 (my dad had this promise . . . if you don't kiss before you turn 16 you get $200 on your birthday and while I would argue the value of a dollar in 1992 was different than 2002 I happily collected my $200)

This tale of my youth begins in April or May of 2002 I asked Bruce Sharma to attend the Band Banquet with me my sophomore year of high school. At the banquet I was voted favorite sophomore (I should have put that on my college apps. . . but no worries I still got in). I wore a red Chinese dress my mom made me, I looked awesome, (I have tons of pictures just not on the computer) and after a night of dancing and silly jokes with my band mates Bruce drove me home and we awkwardly talked in the car.

*side note Bruce never actually walked me to the front door. ever.

Where were we? yes in the car I gave him the usual awkward in car hug and we kissed equally as awkward. . . I think he might have stuck his tongue out before my lips even got there (the kiss part is a very blurry memory). and then there were HEADLIGHTS behind the car. It was my brother Connor and his friend Rani. The kiss ended quickly but I was still giddy from my first kiss I had a hard time getting to sleep that night.

my first Kiss with Gerald was on my 18th Birthday. NOW THAT I REMEMBER!

No comments: