Wednesday, June 02, 2010

progress

Aurora peed in the potty

yay

now we just have to keep this up!

3 comments:

lawlady2009k said...

Hi Kileen and Gerald and Aurora,
Glad to hear Aurora is doing great ! Try getting the potty training to be every 3 hrs, as a 'routine' if at all possible. It really works. Get her to go "sit" every 3 hrs, even if she doesn't 'go', it is ok. She will start to think about it more often. It really does work. Miss you all very much. We will baby sit ANYTIME, wish we could see you more.
Love Randle and Kathryn Smith

Sarra said...

Yay Aurora!

*Side note: When we tell Stephanie that we live in Aurora, she says, "Hey, I know her!"

Ry and Nat said...

Oh my...potty training sounds like so much fun. Kudos to you, Ki.

Thanks for all the sweet comments. xoxo -Nat

Oh and I heard Heather is pregers! Man...am I behind or what!? Haha. When are you giving Aurora a sibling?