Saturday, March 05, 2011

Birthday

Gerald turned 29 this week . . .  much to his dismay. It was a long regular day that often occurs when you are an adult. We tried to make it special for him. He did teach all morning and had baseball practice in the afternoon and I had class at night. We got him presents, made a card, and hung a little birthday banner. Our boss Bunnie gifted lots of beef jerky and a perfect little cake. A long time family friend brought over a small thanksgiving feast ( it was huge and fed us for days . . . she didn't know it was gerald's birthday but it worked out nicely). I left my night class early and we had a nice time as a family. I love my grumpy turd of a husband and I'm glad he had a happy birthday (I hope he can handle turning 30).

1 comment:

d e e said...

Hahaha "grumpy turd of a husband"