Saturday, April 23, 2011

graduation

it was a long day. Gerald and I walked in our separate colleges ... in hindsight it would have been smarter and all around better if we had walked together. Aurora and Nolan did so well! and I'm not sure how to feel. I'm glad to be done. I'm a little depressed since everyone has pretty much left after a short and busy visit. I wish I more time with my family. I'm a little depressed because after we are told we can't work for BYU any more the only income will be from Gerald's substituting (they don't pay very well in Utah). I hope Gerald finds a job very quickly and I keep wishing for Texas but I will be grateful for any steady job.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Congratulations. Good luck finding a job, I'd be stressed to but thankfully God has a plan!

BTO said...

sending the good vibes to you.
Congrats on graduating... I don't know how you can juggle that... Super mom!