This is a pumpkin floral arrangement I made. it was so much fun making it. it had a bird of paradise, roses, carnations, a purple died sunflower (red petals), lilies, button mums, spray mums, curly willow, preserved leaves and others. I put it in the Apartment office and had it in our house for the rest of Hallloween.
Aurora and Gerald
Princess Aurora knocking on our door
So we did our Halloween the night before at school there was this whole event planned for the children of students and grandchildren of professors. We walk in and Aurora is stunned she can't move she kept whispering "wow". Eventually she loosened up and started wandering around, poking other children in the eyes and stealing candy from those children.... very standard for Aurora. Gerald had left pretty quickly so he could go to class so it was very hard and we left I had to wrestle her into the stroller not a pretty site. but going home she was happy after a stop off at cousin Warren and Rachael's for some winter soup and spinach and cheese bread for great harvest (they only make it on mondays and thursdays). Aurora slept very well that night. We only got two pieces of candy...maybe next year she will be ready for it, but for now she has a new princess dress for dress up.



5 comments:
Man I am so lazy I never upload pictures...of course they would never be all blurry either ;)
I love the pumpkin arrangement! Good job Ki! Within a week our pumpkin had mold all over it...humidity for you.
Aurora is such a mini-ki. So cute!!!
I just saw you called the other night. Sorry! I'll try to call you tomorrow!
i work with what i've got, i would love a new camera that would leave my pictures so blurry.
The floral arrangment is gorgeous and so fun to see pictures of Aurora. Can't wait to see you in little over a month. Whoo hooo!!!! :)
That is beautiful! Are ya'll managing?
Love the pumpkin floral arrangement! You're so artistic...in a floral way!? Miss ya'll tons.
Post a Comment