Well I am 36 weeks and 3 days. I am dilated a "couple" centimeters (so I'm guessing 2 almost 3) and 50% effaced. I'm really tired and I took about 4 naps yesterday poor little girl entertained herself for most of yesterday. When I was pregnant with Aurora I went into labor in the early morning after my baby shower so I am thinking I could do that this time too at least I would be somewhat okay with that . . . Physically. I just want to make it to Saturday that's when my shower is happening so if you are in the provo area come on down. But My house is FAR from ready I was thinking about talking my little sister into helping me clean. And I am fully prepared to carry full term because that would mean not having to tote my little boy around campus along with my little girl and more time to work on projects.
Oh I am so trunky when it comes to school. I cannot wait for graduation! 7 weeks!
7 years ago



1 comment:
Congrats on the last stretch. I swear the farther along you are the slower the weeks go by.... :)
Post a Comment